The Sales Director will play a pivotal role in driving revenue growth, building strong client relationships, and expanding our company's presence in the industrial sector. This position demands a deep understanding of wastewater treatment challenges and solutions, as well as strong leadership and strategic thinking abilities.
We are on a mission to destroy PFAS forever. Our patented cutting-edge technology utilizes a proprietary electrochemical process to effectively break down contaminants, with a particular focus on addressing per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS). By partnering with treatment facilities, landfills, centralized waste treatment plants, waste solution companies, municipalities, and other organizations, Aclarity aims to tackle large-scale and cost-prohibitive water challenges upstream.
The Sales Director specializing in Waste Water, Industrial, and Municipal PFAS destruction is a senior leadership role. The Sales Directors primary focus is on driving revenue generation and growth, developing and executing sales strategies, and building out a dedicated sales capability. This pivotal role involves identifying new business opportunities, understanding complex industrial/municipal treatment needs, and providing innovative solutions to industrial clients. As a Sales Director, you will play a crucial part in expanding our company's footprint within the industrial wastewater treatment sector.
Location: Massachusetts, Hybrid role
Job Type: Full-time
Company: Aclarity, Inc. – The Leading PFAS Destruction Company
Examples of Duties
Sales Strategy and Planning:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy for industrial & Municipal PFAS destruction applications, aligning it with overall business goals and objectives.
- Set clear and ambitious sales targets and create strategic sales plans to achieve them.
- Identify and target potential industrial clients, expanding our client base through networking, in-depth
market research, and strategic targeting.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key industry players and decision-makers.
Client Needs Assessment:
- Lead in-depth discussions with clients to thoroughly understand their PFAS treatment challenges,
regulatory requirements, and goals.
- Collaborate closely with technical experts to design and present tailored solutions.
Sales Team Leadership:
- Recruit, train, and manage a high-performing sales team, providing guidance, coaching, and
mentorship to foster professional growth.
- Instill a culture of accountability, teamwork, and continuous improvement within the sales
- Deliver compelling presentations and product demonstrations to industrial clients, emphasizing the
benefits and relevance of wastewater treatment solutions.
- Effectively communicate complex technical information in a clear and concise manner.
Sales Process Management:
- Oversee and optimize the complete sales process, from lead generation and qualification to contract
negotiation and successful deal closure.
- Ensure that sales proposals and quotations align with client needs and budgets.
- Facilitate leads/ qualified leads through the process of NDAs, Technical Presentations, Teaming
Agreements, Proposals, project calls, and ensure deliverables or evidence of the process are reviewed,
approved, executed, and filed according to the Sales Process.
- Set and achieve revenue targets and manage progress toward Key Performance Indicators including
participating in Monthly Reviews and providing regular report outs.
- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitors within the industrial
wastewater treatment sector.
- Utilize market insights to refine sales strategies and maintain a competitive edge.
- Develop a deep understanding of PFAS treatment & abatement technologies, equipment, and
- Stay informed about advancements in wastewater treatment relevant to industrial clients.
Negotiating and Sales Closing:
- Skillfully negotiate pricing, contracts, and terms with waste treatment and industrial clients to establish
mutually beneficial agreements.
- Consistently convince prospects to agree to deals and sign the contract.
- Ensure strict compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
Sales Reporting and Forecasting:
- Maintain precise records of sales activities, client interactions, and pipeline progression.
- Provide regular, data-driven sales reports and updates to senior management.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, environmental science, business, or a related field (Master's degree
would be advantageous).
- Extensive and proven experience in sales and business development, preferably within the industrial/municipal wastewater treatment industry.
- In-depth knowledge of industrial/municipal wastewater treatment technologies, equipment, and processes.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Proven leadership qualities with a track record of driving business development and sales team performance.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Willingness to travel as necessary to meet with clients and explore business opportunities.
A compensation, benefits, and share options package will be commensurate with the candidates
experience and capacity to execute.
Please send cover letter, resume, and list of references to email@example.com for consideration to this position. This application will remain open until filled. For more information about the company visit us at www.aclaritywater.com
Aclarity, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.