Information We Collect
We collect two types of information from users of our Services: “Personal Information,” which is information that you provide that can be used to identify you (such as your name, email address, etc.), and “Aggregate Information,” which is information that cannot be used to identify you (such as frequency of visits to the Site, browser type, etc.).
Information You Provide
We collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us when you use our Services. For example, you may provide us with your contact information such as your email address, first name and last name, phone number, company name, or other Personal Information when you choose to submit such information to us through email, an online form, or other method (such as contacting us through our “Contact Us” Site feature).
Information We Automatically Collect
When you use our Services, we automatically receive and collect information about you and your device. This information includes the following:
- Information about your device, such as the operating system, hardware, system version, Internet Protocol (IP) address, device ID, and device language.
- The specific actions that you take when you use our Services, including but not limited to the pages and screens that you view or visit, search terms that you enter, and how you interact with our Services.
- The time, frequency, connection type, and duration of your use of our Services.
- Information regarding your interaction with email messages, for example, whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded the email message.
- Identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser (as further described below).
- Pages you visited before or after navigating to our Site.
Collection of Personal Information by Third Parties
Some links on our Services may redirect you to third-party websites that we do not operate, which may include social media features, such as LinkedIn buttons or links. The privacy practices of those websites will be governed by their own policies. We make no representation or warranty as to the privacy practices or policies of any third parties, including the providers of third-party applications. If you are submitting information to any such third-party through our Services, you should review and understand that party’s applicable policies, including their privacy policies, before providing your information to the third-party.
Aggregate Information is information that does not identify you. Aggregate Information may be collected when you use our Services, independent of any information you voluntarily enter. Additionally, we may use one or more processes to de-identify information that contains Personal Information, such that only Aggregate Information remains. We may collect, use, store, and transfer Aggregate Information without restriction.
Use of "cookies"
Like most websites, our Services may use “cookies.” Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to help us identify you when you come to our Services. You have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies you may be unable to use those aspects of our Services that require registration in order to participate. You can learn more about cookies and how they work at allaboutcookies.org. You can always disable cookies through your browser settings. Doing so, however, may disable certain features on our Services. You can opt-out from third-party cookies that are used for advertising purposes on the NAI website.
Although we do our best to honor the privacy preferences of our visitors, we are not able to respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser.
How We Use Your Information
In general, we collect information and Personal Information from you so that we can provide our Services, operate our business, and provide information that you request from us. This includes the following uses and purposes:
- Provide, operate, improve, maintain, and protect our Services.
- Provide you with technical and other support.
- Send you updates, marketing communication, and other information about Aclarity and our Services.
- Conduct research and analysis, and monitor and analyze trends and usage.
- Enhance or improve user experience, our business, and our Services, including the safety and security thereof.
- Personalize our Services to you.
- Communicate with you and respond to inquiries.
- Consider your application for employment.
- As necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process, or governmental request.
- Enforce contracts, including investigation of potential violations thereof.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Aclarity, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
We do not rent or sell your personal information.
Like most companies, we share information, including Personal Information, in certain circumstances with third parties through the operation of our Services and our business:
We may transfer Personal Information to third parties for the purpose of providing the Services or operating our business. For example, we may transfer your Personal Information to third-party service providers to assist with providing the Services and other services, and to communicate with you about current or future offerings.
We may also transfer your Personal Information to third parties under the following circumstances: (i) to comply with a legal requirement, law, subpoena, judicial proceeding, court order, governmental request, or legal process; (ii) to investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; (iii) in connection with the sale, purchase, merger, asset sale, financing, reorganization, liquidation or dissolution of Aclarity; (iv) when we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Aclarity or other persons, or (v) as otherwise required or permitted by law, including any contractual obligations of Aclarity.
As Directed by You and with Your Consent
If you no longer wish to receive our marketing and promotional communications, you may opt-out by following the instructions included in each communication.
How Do We Protect Information
We take the security of your Personal Information very seriously. We use reasonable administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to secure the Personal Information you share with us. Despite these safeguards and our additional efforts to secure your information, we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your Personal Information.
Notice to Visitors Located Outside of the United States
Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country in which we engage service providers, including to countries outside of the location(s) of your business, such as the United States and countries within Europe, Latin America and the Asia-Pacific region. Where such transfers of your personal information are made they will be made in accordance with applicable law.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
241 Francis Ave, Mansfield, MA, 02048, United States